Friday, March 9, 2012

The Little (not so little) Black Dress

As a very soon to be bride, I am in full wedding mode. I purchased my dress about 2 1/2 years ago (I know, can you believe it?!). Fortunately, I love it just as much as the day I bought it, maybe even more! Thank goodness cause that sucker is going to be the most money I ever spend on a single outfit (unless of course I become a queen or something). 
I browse daily at different gowns just to see trends and stumbled upon this. 
I am not sure what to make of it really. Black wedding gowns.... hmmm. 

Vera Wang wanted a new take on white. "I found black to be fresh and tongue in cheek" Vera said“With all the big weddings that happened this year, it was fun to step out of the box.” 

What do you think? I LOVE these gowns and evening but for a bride...? Personally, I loved the neutral gowns she did in the past but wearing black as a bride? Bold Move, right? It will be interesting to see how this new collection does.





No comments:

Post a Comment